Saturday 4 August 2012

Today's food is.......

I am eating between 1300 and 1400 kcals per day and so this is how it is made up today:

Breakfast - Tinned tomatoes on Marmitey toast 


1 slice lovely Burgens bread   124 kcals
1 Tin Tomatoes    80 kcals
1 teaspoon Marmite



Lunch - well no lunch really as I was so full up from breakfast but ate a banana and a couple of cups of Bovril at about 4ish - 80 kcals


Well dinner, I'm sorry to say that I was pretty hungry at 7 O'clock when Mr Debs served up a fillet steak, grilled mushrooms, grilled tomatoes and 4 ( slimming world ) sin free chips - 350 kcals ( forgot to photo as I was actually very hungry).

Now I know that it's not enough calories but I'm enjoying a couple of whisky's with diet lemonade - 150 kcals and I'll put any spare calories towards tomorrow ( 566) as I don't want to go too low at this point. If I have to lower my calorie intake down to 1000 for a couple of weeks then I can later on.

Debs













No comments:

Post a Comment